What is GDPR?
Ensuring the right to the protection of personal data provided by you in the context of using the services provided by 3DTW is a fundamental commitment of 3DTW as well as its affiliates. Accordingly, we have taken all necessary measures to process your data in complete security and in accordance with international law and with the General Data Protection Regulation - EU Regulation 2016/679. As a result, we present to you an information on how we collect, transfer and protect your personal data provided when you choose to interact with us through the website.
1. Who we are and how you can contact us.
3DTW is the commercial name of the Online Booking Platform owned by CVE Turhosting SRL, a Romanian legal person, with headquarters in Deva, bd 1 December, bl. 4A, ap, 8, Hunedoara county, order number in the Trade Register J20 / 1585/2018 , fiscal code 40198285, which holds the status of Operator when processing your personal data.
Tel: 0040 720 647262
2. Categories of personal data collected.
3DTW collects the data you provide, so you have full control over the categories of information you provide to us. The information you provide to us is:
-Name, first name, e-mail address, telephone number, provided for making reservations
This information will also be collected by hotel / hotel units of another type for which you want to make reservations through the platform, which is why you should also consult the privacy policies implemented by them.
At the same time, if you access 3DTV through the social networks, please consult their privacy policies.
3. Purposes and basis of processing.
3DTW will collect your personal data for:
- Creating and managing your account within the platform, if applicable
- providing support services
-improvement of the services offered by us and of the hotel units / objectives of another kind on the platform
-for marketing, we want to keep you updated with the best offers for the locations that interest you. In this regard, we can send you any type of message (such as e-mail, sms, telephone), containing general and thematic information, regarding locations similar to or similar to the reservations you have made or for which you have expressed interest. . In order to be able to provide you with this information that we consider to be of interest to you, we may use certain data about your behavior (for example, reservations made, locations viewed), to create a profile for you, all these processing being done in compliance with rights and of your freedoms, without affecting you. The marketing communications we make are based on your prior consent, which you can withdraw at any time unilaterally by accessing the Newsletter section.
- to take measures to prevent and detect fraud of any kind
-for market research
-for customer reviews and any other information regarding various tourist destinations
-for measures to protect the website and users and customers of the 3DTW platform against cyber attacks
- for any other legal purposes imposed by the European legislation.
4. Duration of keeping your personal data
-Your personal data will be kept for the entire period of your account existence. You may at any time request the closure of your account and the deletion of personal data contained therein.
5. To whom your personal data is transmitted
- your personal data are transmitted first to the stay provider to whom you want to make a reservation
- the data may also be transmitted to the competent public authorities, insofar as they are officially requested according to the legal bases in force
- your personal data can be transmitted to the service providers that offer 3DTW support, technical or any other assistance, necessary for the optimal functioning of the platform, to the IT service provider
- your personal data can also be used in relation to the payment service provider and the financial institution involved
- your personal data may also be transmitted to the market research services provider, insurance companies, marketing services provider
- Your personal data may be transmitted to other service providers or companies